Saturday, September 15, 2007

Writing 'air up my ...

Because I've just taken part in preparing a presentation focusing on, among other writing quirks, sentences that begin with because, I've started here as I have with, "Because ...." However, the main reason I'm posting here is to raise awareness of another post, on another blog, and see if referencing and trackback functions rise to the occasion when I link from here to there, where I wrote about gaps between tech-savvy learners and educators. Hopefully this link will pick up and trackback from an edublog. If it doesn't, here is the link:

http://ltdproject.edublogs.org/2007/09/14/gaps-between-tech-savvy-learners-and-educators/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to pab's potpourri!

This is an experimental, informal blog for learning about blogging, blog development, and blog-related professional development activities.

pab's potpourri

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Local time is:

(JST)